Our vision is that people bereaved suddenly get help at a time of darkness to move to a brighter day.
We help when someone has died suddenly, or too soon in their life, because of
- a sudden medical reason (including COVID-19), or terminal illness
- injuries, caused by something that happened
We help people most in the early days and weeks, but call us any time.
At Sudden, your named case worker helps to:
- Support you with a warm, listening ear
- Give advice on bereavement issues
- Get help you need, including emotional, practical, psychological, or legal
We also help communities and professionals to help suddenly bereaved people, better.